A blog about my experiences in the tabletop wargaming world, fully-packed with tactica, modelling advise, battle reports and loads of random thoughts!
This includes: Warhammer 40k, Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, FFG Board-/Roleplaying Games, Lots of Free Rulesets, and perhaps a bit of Warmachine, Infinity, Warpath,...

So if you are into wargaming, roleplaying or alike, then subscribe and enjoy!

Monday 31 December 2012

Well, Let's Get Blogging Again

Hi Everyone,

This, is just a short post to say: *insert Mat Smith Doctor Who voice* "I'm back"

As you might've noticed, it's quite a while ago since my previous post.

To be fair, I quit blogging because of two reasons:
 1. Who would ever read this?!
 2. Damn, it takes quite some time

So I just stopped. But now, I've come to realise that both of that doesn't matter, as long as I have a medium through which I can express my wargaming ideas etc.

I used to do this on forums, but still, you can go to forums talking about your own ideas. Forums are generally about asking for help or giving somebody advice when that person asked for help.

So, now even more I want to talk about.

In fact, there's so much, I'll have to give you an overview spread over multiple posts.

Now, what are you waiting for? Go read 'em!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment